In his early years as a detective, a young Hercule Poirot is invited to a reception by the influential Van den Bosch family, for the announcement of their daughter’s engagement. But tensions among the guests run high as a snowstorm descends on the town, trapping everyone inside the manor. The happy event is soon marred by the murder of one of the guests! Poirot being in the right place at the right time immediately begins to investigate. What buried secrets and deadly rivalries will he uncover?
- (Re)discover the legendary detective in an untold crime story, by playing as Hercule Poirot at the beginning of his detective career, when he still has everything to prove.
- Put your little grey cells to the test by using your deduction skills to connect clues together in your mindmap. The mindmap will allow you to visualize and associate the elements of the case in order to draw your own conclusions… and shed light on the culprit in a surprising denouement!
- Solve a complex murder case and find out what hides behind the deceptive appearances of the Van den Bosch family.
- Question all the suspects and glean crucial information from them without their knowing. Pick up on all suspicious behavior as you uncover the dark secrets and rivalries of the Belgian upper class.
- Explore a luxurious house full of buried mysteries. Uncovering the murderer won’t be the only puzzle you’ll have to solve…