A game by Nameless XIII, the new studio of Hervé Bonin, who was one of the co-founders of Dontnod (Life is Strange), in which you will have to fight against the darkest corners of your humanity and discover what lurks in the shadows.
Set 200 years after the first geological disasters, the earth is a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Survive the weather, the ash storm, the gray blizzard and the acid rain.
A survival journey through a harsh world with no rules or judgments. Only your decisions matter in the face of moral dilemmas. Manage your party, your food and your equipment to find your way through a non-linear narrative survival simulation with over 30 possible endings.
The player will be able to manage their food, equipment and medicines and protect the group from madness and despair. Search for and collect vital resources in the wild and keep their party alive.
The non-linear story challenges players to make meaningful decisions in complex moral dilemmas.
- Make meaningful decisions in a non-linear narrative.
- Different paths to follow with 34 different endings.
- Manage your group's resources, as well as their physical and mental health.
- Get to know the group through their relationship dynamics.
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse.
- Harvest resources and craft supplies.
- Discover a new path in each game (approximately 2 hours per successful run) with 34 possible endings.