With Air Conflicts: Secret Wars and Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers the two most popular editions of the "Air Conflicts" series make their debut on the Nintendo Switch in early 2019 a thrilling double pack.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars immerses you in action-packed arcade air combat gameplay in historical locations of the First and Second World War.
• 49 action-packed missions place you in real World War I and World War II scenarios.
• Fight enemies in breath-taking dogfights, bomb targets on the ground and use missiles to wipeout enemy troops and vehicles.
• Battle online and fight against up to 7 players in various modes.
• Take to the skies in the most popular planes from World War Iand II.
In the arcade air combat title Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, players relive the Pacific theatre of War II in historical battles and authentic planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
• Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers— either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
• Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val", or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair".
• Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
•Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
•Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.